Pay rate: £11.00 - £12.00 per hour
Shift Pattern: Monday, Tuesday, Thursdays 09.30-17.30 & Friday 10am - 4pm
Requires Full UK Driving Licence.
Team Brain Injury Support is one of the very few homecare providers working across the country who specialise in supporting children and adults with a brain injury and other neurological conditions. We are proud to say that our dedicated team members support people in their own homes to live their best quality of life and assist them in better accessing their community.
We are looking for a enthusiastic support worker to build a professional companionship with our client. He enjoys visiting the garden centre, fishing and loves football!
We are committed to the continuing development of all our staff, so we can empower them to lead fulfilling careers in care.
If you are resilient, reliable, empathetic and looking for a role that truly makes a difference to someone else’s life then we want to hear from you.
Support Workers cover all manners of support for others – from companionship and days out, to personal care and housekeeping. At Team Brain Injury Support, you’ll be working with someone living with complex care needs and receive fully paid, on the job training. So, whether you’re an experienced support worker or completely new to the sector, you’ll have the opportunity to build your skills in a safe and trusted environment.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Caring and approachable
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Patient and welcoming
- Helpful and reliable
- A fun sense of humour
- A positive outlook
- A zest for life
- To help with personal care
- To prepare meals
- To administer medication and Ideally hold an NVQ level 3 (or equivalent) in Health & Social Care or related topic, or be willing to study towards this
What you’ll get from us
- Access to Westfield Rewards – an exclusive rewards website, with access to special offers on all your favourite goods and services from over 1,000 leading online and high street retailers, restaurants , travel companies and destinations
- Access to the Blue Light Card discount scheme
- Opportunity to obtain NVQ’s in Health and Social Care
- Fully paid on the job training, with shadowing in place
- Fully paid DBS
- Contracts available
- Progression opportunities within the organisation
- Pension enrolment
- Access to Westfield Health Cash Plan
- 24/7 management support
- A great Refer a Friend scheme – receive up to £500 through our Care Friends rewards scheme when you refer a friend or family member