Working for: Bespoke Health & Social Care
Vacancy: Part time
Pay rate: £12.00 - £12.25
Here at Bespoke Health and Social Care, we provide the very best person-centred, specialist care, by working collaboratively to support individuals, and their families, with medium to long term complex care needs.
We are also committed to the continuing development of all our team members, so we can empower them to lead fulfilling careers in care.
If you are resilient, reliable and looking for a role that truly makes a difference to someone else’s life then we want to hear from you.
Support Workers cover all manners of support for others – from companionship and days out, to personal care and housekeeping. At Bespoke Health & Social Care, you’ll be working with someone living with complex care needs and receive fully paid, on the job training. So, whether you’re an experienced support worker or completely new to the sector, you’ll have the opportunity to build your skills in a safe and trusted environment.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
Day shift 8am until 6pm
Sleeping nights 6pm until 8am
24 hour shifts also available
Requirements: You must be a car driver, over the age of 25 with a clean driving licence as the client enjoys going out to the theatre and live gigs
Are you fun-loving, hardworking, caring individual looking for a new challenge? If yes, we are looking for you to join our small team providing support for a young lady with Cerebral Palsy, to enable her to lead the life she wants to live.
Experience of support work is preferred, however not essential as all training will be provided! You will be doing all aspects of personal care, food preparation, medication administration and other care duties.
- A fun sense of humour
- A young outlook
- A zest for life
- A love of dogs (assistance dog on the property)
· Access to Westfield Rewards – an exclusive rewards website, with access to special offers on all your favourite goods and services from over 1,000 leading online and high street retailers, restaurants , travel companies and destinations
· Access to the Blue Light Card discount scheme
· Opportunity to obtain NVQ’s in Health and Social Care
· Fully paid on the job training, with shadowing in place
· Fully paid DBS
· Contracts available
· Progression opportunities within the organisation
· Pension enrolment
· Access to Westfield Health Cash Plan
· 24/7 management support
· A great Refer a Friend scheme – receive up to £500 when you refer a friend or family member