Working for: Bespoke Health & Social Care
Vacancy: Part time
Pay rate: £10.70 - £11.25
Here at Bespoke Health and Social Care, we provide the very best person-centred, specialist care, by working collaboratively to support individuals, and their families, with medium to long term complex care needs.
We are also committed to the continuing development of all our team members, so we can empower them to lead fulfilling careers in care.
If you are resilient, reliable and looking for a role that truly makes a difference to someone else’s life then we want to hear from you.
Support Workers cover all manners of support for others – from companionship and days out, to personal care and housekeeping. At Bespoke Health & Social Care, you’ll be working with someone living with complex care needs and receive fully paid, on the job training. So, whether you’re an experienced support worker or completely new to the sector, you’ll have the opportunity to build your skills in a safe and trusted environment.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
Shifts available: Part time nights and weekend days - more hours for respite 8:00am - 8:00pm | 8:00am - 8:00pm
Requirements: clinical experience with gastrostomy, care experience ideally, due to clients’ requirements we are looking for Female support workers.
We’ve got an exciting opportunity for the right person to work with a lovely young girl living in Cossal area who suffers from epilepsy and profound learning disabilities. We’re looking for like-minded caring individuals to join our close-knit team to help support him in leading the life he wants to live.
- Must have clinical experience - Tracheostomy
- Care experience ideally
- Have an encouraging nature to support this Individual emotionally & psychologically
- Commit to keeping thorough records
· Access to Westfield Rewards – an exclusive rewards website, with access to special offers on all your favourite goods and services from over 1,000 leading online and high street retailers, restaurants , travel companies and destinations
· Access to the Blue Light Card discount scheme
· Opportunity to obtain NVQ’s in Health and Social Care
· Fully paid on the job training, with shadowing in place
· Fully paid DBS
· Contracts available
· Progression opportunities within the organisation
· Pension enrolment
· Access to Westfield Health Cash Plan
· 24/7 management support
· A great Refer a Friend scheme – receive up to £500 when you refer a friend or family member