Working for: Bespoke Health & Social Care
Vacancy: Full Time
Pay rate: £11.50
Here at Bespoke Health and Social Care, we provide the very best person-centred, specialist care, by working collaboratively to support individuals, and their families, with medium to long term complex care needs.
We are also committed to the continuing development of all our team members, so we can empower them to lead fulfilling careers in care.
If you are resilient, reliable and looking for a role that truly makes a difference to someone else’s life then we want to hear from you.
Support Workers cover all manners of support for others – from companionship and days out, to personal care and housekeeping. At Bespoke Health & Social Care, you’ll be working with someone living with complex care needs and receive fully paid, on the job training. So, whether you’re an experienced support worker or completely new to the sector, you’ll have the opportunity to build your skills in a safe and trusted environment.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
Night shifts (22.00-09.15) 3-4 shifts available per week.
Day shifts (08:00 to 17:45) or (17:00 to 22.00) up to 3 shift available per week.
Requirements: Care experience, must be flexible working shifts, due to clients’ requirements we are looking for Female staff
Our Client is a mature lady with a C5/C6 spinal injury following an accident some years ago. She lives at home with her husband in the Woodborough, Nottingham area. She remains active, and your role is key in helping her achieve this - meeting her medical, personal care and day-to-day assistance needs. You will work alone and as part of a team, operating on shifts to provide 24/7 care.
- Willingness to support our client in all aspects of her daily routines and her excursions into the community and the occasional holidays
- Ability to work alone and with the other members of the team in a positive and constructive way
- Following a clear and detailed Care Plan
· Access to Westfield Rewards – an exclusive rewards website, with access to special offers on all your favourite goods and services from over 1,000 leading online and high street retailers, restaurants , travel companies and destinations
· Access to the Blue Light Card discount scheme
· Opportunity to obtain NVQ’s in Health and Social Care
· Fully paid on the job training, with shadowing in place
· Fully paid DBS
· Contracts available
· Progression opportunities within the organisation
· Pension enrolment
· Access to Westfield Health Cash Plan
· 24/7 management support
· A great Refer a Friend scheme – receive up to £500 when you refer a friend or family member