Working for: Team Brain Injury Support
Vacancy: Part time
Pay rate: £12.00 - £13.25
Shift Pattern: Mon-Sun - 8.00am-8.00pm
& Waking Nights 8.00pm - 8.00am.
Team Brain Injury Support is one of the very few homecare providers working across the country who specialise in supporting children and adults with a brain injury and other neurological conditions. We are proud to say that our dedicated team members support people in their own homes to live their best quality of life and assist them in better accessing their community.
We are also committed to the continuing development of all our staff, so we can empower them to lead fulfilling careers in care.
If you are resilient, reliable, empathetic and looking for a role that truly makes a difference to someone else’s life then we want to hear from you.
Support Workers cover all manners of support for others – from companionship and days out, to personal care and housekeeping. At Team Brain Injury Support, you’ll be working with someone living with complex care needs and receive fully paid, on the job training. So, whether you’re an experienced support worker or completely new to the sector, you’ll have the opportunity to build your skills in a safe and trusted environment.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
We have an exciting opportunity for a Support Worker to care for our client in the Andover area.
He requires support with all aspects of life including personal care, meal preparation and other clinical needs. Eventually he would like to get back out in the community, he loves football and enjoys watching his favourite programs on TV.
This client is mobile for short distances but requires a wheelchair when accessing the community. We’re looking for a like-minded caring individual to join our close-knit team to help support him in leading the life he wants to live.
What you’ll get from us
- Access to Westfield Rewards – an exclusive rewards website, with access to special offers on all your favourite goods and services from over 1,000 leading online and high street retailers, restaurants , travel companies and destinations
- Access to the Blue Light Card discount scheme
- Opportunity to obtain NVQ’s in Health and Social Care
- Fully paid on the job training, with shadowing in place
- Fully paid DBS
- Contracts available
- Progression opportunities within the organisation
- Pension enrolment
- Access to Westfield Health Cash Plan
- 24/7 management support
- A great Refer a Friend scheme – receive up to £500 through our Care Friends rewards scheme when you refer a friend or family member